Thursday, September 29, 2011

Assault: Race To Destruction (1990)

1990 was a magical time for me. Lots of things were good. My punk rock band just started, I skipped school all of the time, and punk was still mostly underground. Long gone are those days. If only I could skip stuff all the time now. Alas, ‘tis not to be, what with responsibility and all.

Anyhow, in honour of 1990, here is a record released that very year by Assault, who were, I think, from California. The second side of this record just rips, while the other is a bit, I don’t know, contemplative. So if you like contrasting styles, then this just might be for you.

I’m going to dream about skipping stuff now.


Image is from the Lockjaw blog. Since I couldn’t find any images for this record, I decided to use the Dutch metal band Assault for this post. If you want to hear their demos, go Lockjaw

1. Friendship Lost In Time/Gone But Not Lost

2. No Morals/Race To Destruction/502 Driving

Download it now! Assault

No comments: